Terms & ConditionsThis Agreement sets out the terms and conditions of your use of the Sulgrave Manor web site located at sulgravemanor.org.uk ("the web site").
By using this web site you are agreeing to abide by the terms and conditions set out herein. If you object to any terms stated then you should not use any of the documents, products, services or information contained within this web site and you should leave the web site immediately.
1. The information set out within this web site and any downloaded media from the web site is provided in good faith of the author. The information is provided on the understanding that the web site is not engaged in rendering legal advice. Further more no liability can be accepted for loss or expense as a result of using this web site. By using the web site you agree that in no circumstance shall Sulgrave Manor Board be liable for any indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, including, but not limited to, loss of business or profits or any other financial loss, arising out of or in any way connected with the use of the web site or the documents, under any law or on any basis whatsoever whether contractual or otherwise.
2. The information and documents available on the web site are provided on an "as is" basis without any representations or endorsements made and without any warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of fitness for purpose, merchantability and accuracy.
3. Nothing contained in the web site is intended to constitute legal advice of any sort, and the basis on which you acquire or make use of any information or document is that the information or document is suitable for use by you in conjunction with proper advice as to its application and adaptation for your particular requirements.
4. The web site may contain hyperlinks to web sites operated by other parties. We do not control such web sites and we take no responsibility for, and will not incur any liability in respect of, their content. Our inclusion of hyperlinks to such web sites does not imply any endorsement of views, statements or information contained in such web sites.
5. The information within this web site and any downloaded media from this web site is provided subject to the condition that it shall not, by way of trade or otherwise, be lent, re-sold, hired out or otherwise circulated without the publisher's prior consent in any form of than that in which it is published and without a similar condition including this condition being imposed on the subsequent purchaser.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between us concerning its subject matter.
If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck out and the remaining provisions shall remain in force.
Your statutory rights are not affected.